How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
From the very first moment a buyer sees a home listing online, they decide if they want to learn more or not. That’s why it’s so important that buyers fall in love with your home at first sight, before they even visit it in person. Your listing must attract the attention of qualified buyers eager to get into a property like yours. It is my job to make your home stand out from the crowd.
As an expert in the local market, I can get the word out about your listing to all the right people. I know how to attract serious buyers – so a good offer comes in quickly.
To achieve that success, I’ll implement the appropriate marketing plan. After all, there’s more to selling a house than hammering a For Sale sign on the front lawn. I’ll work to create a marketing plan which may include some or all of the following:
- Lots of quality pictures that showcase your home and it’s features;
- A detailed floor plan;
- 360 ° video tour highlighting key living areas;
- A compelling property profile and effective marketing materials;
- Showcasing your listing on my website;
- Neighborhood marketing;
- Syndication of your listing to the most popular search engines nationally and internationally;
- Leveraging the internet and social media to promote your listing;
- Coming soon campaign (b uyers have passed on other properties in anticipation of one they saw was coming to the market soon);
- Scheduling and promoting an Open House to attract a multitude of buyers.
In addition, I meet with buyers regularly. In fact, the moment your house is listed I get in touch with everyone I know who is looking for a property like yours, and encourage them to schedule a viewing. I also tap into my network of other real estate agents so their clients know about your property as well.
My job is to get the right buyers to see your house, fall in love with it, and make a good offer.
Before buyer’s begin viewing your home, you’ll need to be prepared for handling viewings.
Want to learn more about how I’ll aggressively promote and market your house? If you’re considering selling within the next year, let’s discuss what you should do to prepare. Please submit the form below or contact me for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.
Ready now? Go ahead and get the Seller’s Checklist now. Then, call 614-208-9794 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know you’re ready to start the process.
The sooner we start, the sooner your house will be sold – and for a top price.