Buying a home today can be frustrating. You may have already experienced…many homes you call about for more information or to see, are already under contract or sold; some don’t even make it to the market before they’re sold. In a seller’s market, like what we’re currently experiencing, homes sell very quickly…oftentimes in just a couple days.
To help you prepare for buying a home in today’s market, here’s what you can do…
- Get pre-approved
- Be available to see homes; you might even go on your lunch hour if it’s a hot property
- Choose an experienced Realtor
- Discuss the game plan before viewing homes
- Be prepared to make the offer
- Consider the seller’s needs (e.g. – extra time to move out, faster close date, etc.)
Knowing what to expect and being prepared can help you get the home you want. Contact me for the full report.